Salentica Engage users have a wide spectrum of options for further enhancing workflow and analytical capabilities.
Salentica Data Broker
Integrations designed and supported by Salentica are delivered via Salentica Data Broker. This includes many industry-focused essential integrations. Salentica Data Broker is included at no additional cost to Engage subscribers. These integrations also include:
- Training and configuration assistance related to the integration
- Full technical support and troubleshooting for the integration
- Enhancements to the integration as they become available
Portfolio Management Systems:
Countless additional integrations are available without custom development through the vast Microsoft ecosystem of partners including but not limited to solutions published on Microsoft AppSource directory. These solutions can be purchased from, and are supported by, their respective developer.
Visit Microsoft AppSource
Low-code DIY platforms
In addition, numerous cloud-based integration services offering low-code or no-code options to customize a specific flow of data to or from Salentica Engage. These services maintain prebuilt connectors to thousands of additional applications. Examples of these services include:
- Microsoft Power Automate home | Common Data Service connector
- Zapier home | Dynamics 365 connector
- Tray.io home | Dynamics 365 connector
- Automate.io home | Dynamics 365 connector
- Cazoomi SyncApps home | Dynamics 365 connector
Note: Salentica neither resells, provides installation, or technical support for third-party solutions. This article includes links to outside resources. We are not responsible for the content on the external site. If there is a link that does not work, please email [email protected] and we will attempt to adjust the information with an updated link.